Monday, January 07, 2008

Up and at em

I'll be in full swing from Wednesday 9 Jan. It has been a great break, less photography than I expected, but a good creative break. Did some abseiling, some surfing (if you call near death experiences in waist deep water surfing), lotsa reading and generally tried really hard not to think about work and the like. Well, now that I'm back home, these things have a tendency to just creep back into your mind, so I'm ready for the new year that lies ahead.

This year I have NO new years resolutions, just like last year, since my resolutions only start taking shape around March. I tend to set my resolutions according to the Financial Year Calendar! Not that I'm a NY Resolution fan. I think you should decide whenever to do whatever. So far I'm just planning to have a great year.

C u around.

No comments: