Friday, July 25, 2008

Photoshop Books Worth Reading

For the PS CS3 fans out there, this is a great book. My very intuitive wife bought me this book as a present, a month or so before upgrading to CS3. How she knew I was planning to upgrade, I'm not entirely sure, but anyway, I have it, and it's a great resource.

 

If you don't have a heck of a lot of time to study, but need a quick reference, as to how to achieve certain effects in CS3, CS3 colour corrections and workflow management, this is the one.

 

Another great, slightly more technical book on the topic of colour correction is:

With this one, you need to read the book cover to cover, and only then start referencing. It takes you through the whole colour management process, output settings and calibration of various imaging devices to get consistent results. In my opinion, the best book on the topic I've encountered.

No comments: