Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Danie Nel Photography logs off for the year 2008!

 

 

This is a video Jeremy put together, initially as a prezzy for me, but we ended up adding some pics just to round the video off. It's 8min long, so normally I'm not that bandwidth insensitive, but once a year should be fine. It's kinda lo-res to keep you speedy. The intro is in Afrikaans, but basically Jeremy just say welcome, thanx me for the oppurtunity to work there....,and that's it!

2008 has been a fantastic ride, the best year business-wise, in the last 8/9 years of operation. At times I was booked up to 5 weeks and more in advance. When Jeremy started, things started becoming less manic in some ways, a little more crazy in others, as you'll notice in the video.

To all my clients, thank you so much for the loyal support. My very first client ever, when I was still a photography student, still occupied my studio a couple of days this year! To all the others, my suppliers, colleagues and supporters, thank you so much for a great year. I hope the holidays rejuvenate you and you are ready for another great creative year, next year.

To all the bloggers I followed, the bloggers that visited here and the inspiring people I have met over the net - see you next year!

No comments: