Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Week Dec 2008 Photolog

I've had the good fortune of being asked by my client, MyWeek Magazine, to submit a photolog of a "day-in-the-life-of" ...me. As you can imagine it was a bit strange having a camera on me all day, with my wife, Jeremy and myself taking pics all day long of my mundane doings. Anyways, below is the photolog as it appears, otherwise, if you're in the Northern 'burbs of Cape Town, you'll find a free copy at select restaurants and most malls. Click on the pic to see the big version.

 

2611MWphotologNORTH34-1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be able to say that I lived next to celeb...and now I can! :)

Di

Danie Nel said...

Tx Di - you don't get any more of a "local" celeb than that - my celebrity stretches 2 houses far!