Saturday, October 31, 2009

My fav recent pic.


F1520022, originally uploaded by danienelphoto.

This is my favourite pic of the week. Taken with my Canon AE-1 last Saturday, on Fuji Superia 200 film... no work done on image, just straight 16-base Frontier scan.

I shoot film these days for fun on my K1000, Canon AE-1, and Yashica LM. It keeps me sharp as I guess all the light-readings (I don't trust light meters anyways). I simply use the f16 rule...

"In bright sunshine with no clouds at 100 ISO you should be exposing at 125/sec at f16. Deduct a stop for scattered clouds, 2 stops for cloudy and another stop for an hour before 10am or after 4pm. " - as for any other reflective surfaces, just use your guestimeter.

So, yes, my little girl and boy will always be subjects, because the intrigue me to no end!

1 comment:

joleta keane - professional hair & make-up said...

hi danie

ek love die jou favourite pic, dis soo cute..

joleta