Wednesday, June 02, 2010

GO BAFANA

 

We swore we wouldn’t, but we couldn’t help ourselves. First, I succumbed to mass enthusiasm after Bafana Bafana’s 11th win in a row and attached a South African flag to the interior of my car. Then Philip and myself felt it necessary to make our support public. Herewith our support. I have to mention we did find it hard not to mention FIFA, World Cup or any other trademarked word in the English vocabulary to use in conjunction with my logo etc in the video, lest I be sued into oblivion by Feeeeefa. But we got it right. I think' we’ll be suit-safe.

bafana message

Go boys, make us proud.




1 comment:

Dianne said...

LOL - definately suit free. It is the most "enthusiastic" bafana encouragement clip that I have seen so far!!! :)

your next door neighbour