Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Shooting for Fun

I'm shooting most every day of my holiday. Time-lapses, which I haven't done before, pictorial stuff, and Instagram memories. I've even shot a bunch of nature video clips.

I love being able to just shoot for kicks, spending time looking through the viewfinder and just making beautiful images. It helps me reconnect with the true reason I do what I do. I love photography.

I also love the serenity of sitting at Lambert's Bay's shoreline with my camera, or spending the dusk hours shooting in Gans Bay. Revitalising stuff for me creatively. Good for my soul too.

Watch this space. The images in this post was shot on my phone. I even love shooting phone images.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Danie ek is mal oor jou foto's!! dit is ongelooflik stunning

Danie Nel said...

Dankie! Ek waardeer dit baie.

Sien www.danienel.co.za vir my portfolio.